- Nov, 2009
- Opened the first Karashibi Miso Ramen “KIKANBO” restaurant at Kanda Tokyo with a limited restaurant space of 30㎡, having only 9 counter seating capacity.
Masakazu Miura, the Ramen lover made a grand impact on the industry with his Original Miso ramen numbness of Japanese green pepper “Sansyo” and hotness of Red pepper was exquisite harmony.
First month sales skyrocketed up to 4million and increased significantly by 9million yen after three months.
- Nov, 2010
- Opened the first Karashibi Tsuke-men KIKANBO restaurant right next to the Karashibi Miso Ramen KIKANBO restaurant.
- Oct, 2011
- Established KIKANBO Company Limited at Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- July, 2014
- Opened its 2nd Karashibi Miso Ramen “KIKANBO” restaurant at Ikebukuro Tokyo.
- Mar, 2015
- Opened the first two overseas Karashibi Miso Ramen KIKANBO restaurant in Taipei、TAIWAN.
- Oct, 2015
- Opened its 3rd overseas restaurant at Taipei, TAIWAN.